THE FORM, AND
GET THE 1ST LESSON
Levels A1 and A2.
A 50-minute lesson costs 12 euros.
Lots of colloquial speech!
Everyday phrases and vocabulary!
Students are helped with homework!
Levels B1 and B2.
A 60-minute lesson costs 18 euros.
Highly qualified teachers and philologists!
Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, MARLINS, etc.!
Not just everyday, but also professional use of English!
1. After you fill in the form, we contact you by phone or email;
2. We plan a trial lesson with a methodologist at a time that suits you;
3. You explore the process, we determine your language skills;
4. You are assigned a Teacher, together you plan a further schedule;
5. You study with the Teacher, make payments for lessons.
A 50-minute lesson costs
A 60-minute lesson costs
There is an opportunity to pay via bank transfer. WanTutor provides the bank account number in advance as well as other data which may be necessary for the transfer.
• tell about yourself
• make new friends
• book a hotel room and order some food in the restaurant
• buy a variety of clothes
• tell more about your marital status, employment, hobbies
• express your emotions and feelings
• talk about healthy lifestyle, technology and other issues
• communicate on traveling and geography topics
• keep discussions on career and employment, hobbies and leisure
• tell about the traditions and customs of your country and foreign countries
• talk not only about global problems, but also about their potential solutions
• tell even more about the customs of countries in the world
• learn about the legal and political characteristics of countries
• study the topics of society, modern technologies and culture
A friendly, yet demanding, pleasant communicator and a grammar-oriented teacher. Qualified English philologist. Aiva has the International English Certificate of Teaching English as a Foreign Language. Teaching experience over 10 years. She actively gives lessons online, tests English language level.
A friendly and good-natured but persistent teacher. She always tries her best to make all her students feel comfortable and at ease. Likes to concentrate on grammar and conversational English. Marina has 20 years of teaching experience. She graduated from Kedainiai Pedagogical College and also has TEFL Certificate. For the past 18 years Marina lived in California, USA, and in England. So English language nearly became her mother tongue.
Good-natured and demanding, but liberal where needed. He has acquired a Master's degree in Philology at Kaunas Humanities Faculty in 1996. Teaches pupils and adults the expression of generic English, spoken language, and communication. Irma has more than 20 years of work experience with students and about 5 years of online-learning experience.